John and Joseph: The Manton’s were superb English gun makers of the highest order. Brothers, skilled artisans, craftsmen, trend setters and staunch business rivals. Crafting sporting arms, pistols, rifles and fouling pieces, each left an indelible legacy for all gun enthusiasts to admire and emulate. The Manton’s competed successfully with Durs Egg, Henry Nock, John Twigg and other highly acclaimed contemporaries. L & R has recreated “THE MANTON LOCK”. This superb firing mechanism is the culmination of exhaustive research and development.
- Small, lightweight, lightning fast, measuring 4 3/4″ X 7/8″, waterproof pan, roller mounted frizzen, bearing surfaces on the tumbler and sear, stirrup springing, lightening fast, and featuring a sculptured bridle.
- Recommended flint size: 5/8″
- Manton Matching pairs are super for “double” guns.
- Matching Side Plate Available.
- Also available in “Drop In ” Percussion.
- Model# 1700 – Flintlock – Right Hand
- Model# 1700p – Percussion – Right Hand
- Model# 1800 – Flintlock – Left Hand
- Model# 1800p – Percussion – Left Hand
- Model# 1700Sp – Side Plate – Right Hand
- Model# 1800Sp – Side Plate – Left Hand
There are no reviews yet.